£320.00 inc VAT
1 in stock
1 in stock
Live sound on the highest level.
The advantages of high-end studio and stage microphones are perfectly combined in the e 965: high-resolution, multifaceted sound supplemented by high feedback rejection and an extremely rugged design. The flagship of the evolution series is a true condenser, large-diaphragm microphone that has been developed for professional stage use. Its balanced sound is marked by clarity and sophistication; it gives the high-end a silky gloss and reproduces the lower mids in a warm, well-defined manner. The e 965 responds extremely quickly and transmits even the finest nuances in impressive detail. Depending on the stage setting, the pick-up pattern can be switched between gentle cardioid and more direct super-cardioid. This top model leaves no wishes unanswered in terms of sound, ruggedness and handling.
- Large-diaphragm true condenser microphone
- Uniquely forceful, high-resolution sound
- High-definition for finest nuances, rich in detail
- Switchable pick-up pattern (cardioid/super-cardioid)
- Low-cut and pre-attenuation options
- Excellent handling noise rejection
- Pop and wind protection
- Extremely rugged metal housing
|Dimensions||26 × 8 × 12 cm|