We require photographic ID in the form of a UK driving licence OR UK passport which we will take copies and retain. We also require 2 forms proving your home address. These can be a utility bill, council tax bill, HMRC document, bank statement that is not more than 2 months old. If this is not provided then the hire can not be released. These copies will be destroyed once the equipment is returned and checked.